Saturday, November 9, 2019

What Happened and Where Have I Been?


So, what happened?
My laptop crashed and had to be re-imaged.  When I got it back, I needed to log on to Google to be able to make changes on the blog, and I entered what I thought was my password.  Google wouldn't let me in.  Long story short, the account was under review, and I finally got a code to access my account again.

So....I missed updating a lot of activity at school over the month of October.  I am going to try to update you a little in this post.

We completed the Life Cycles Unit by creating a hall display about the life cycle of butterflies:







We had a successful PTA presentation...


We participated in a march celebrating kindness during Red Ribbon Week.  We wore orange to support anti-bullying and took a "bite out of bullying!"


The students did pumpkin book reports...





Had a literary character parade (let's be honest and call it the Halloween costume parade!)



And had some fun centers on Halloween...








All in all, a pretty busy month.  I will try to update you on what we did academically throughout October in another post.